Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: What is your favorite candy bar?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    M&M's with almonds? That sounds goooood.

    I do love candy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I have pajamas with the M&M characters on them. Well, I did until my dog ate a big ol' chunk of them this morning..
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    haha...my dressed up as RED M&M for Halloween at work a couple of years ago...she had to walk sideways to get through the doors...it was freakin hilarious...should have seen her trying to do insurance all day and work in that costume

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    I'm partial to the peanut butter M&M's myself!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    Candy Bars was the topic, not candy! Come on guys, stick to the topic. lol

    I like Snickers myself, but im a candy bar/candy machine. LPDFTBL knows how I eat, especially birthday cake!!! lol

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    I looooooooooooove birthday cake. Well actually I could care less about the cake, I love the icing!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    Milky Way
    KitKat
    ReeceCup/Fastbreak
    5th Avenue
    Zero Bar
    Hershey Bar
    Carmello

    I don't have a favorite, I like a lot of them. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: What is your favorite candy bar?

    this is making me want to go get some candy now.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •